- Strengthened — Our strength is not based on our own willpower but on God’s awesome and unrivaled power. This divine empowering provides us with patient endurance that is dependent on the joy that Gospel truth creates.
- Giving thanks — We can give thanks directly to our Father because He has given us access through His Gospel power. At any time, in any place, in any circumstance–we can worship God instantly and personally.
- Qualified — Our Father has sufficiently qualified us as full beneficiaries in His inheritance of life-giving light.
- Delivered & transferred — Our Father has saved, rescued, and transferred us from Satan’s damning jurisdiction into the Kingdom of Jesus, a Kingdom that makes us as equally beloved by God as His Son.
- Redemption & forgiveness — We have been taken off Hell’s slave block through the forgiveness of God’s mercy and grace. Inversely, we have been forgiven from all sin through the shattering of our sinful chains of slavery to sin and replacing them with justification’s robes of light.
Had a bad day? Worship! Why? Because if you are a child of the King then no unexpected circumstance, no health situation, no relationship struggle, no “other creature” (as Paul says in Romans 8:39) will separate you from the positional truth of Colossians 1:11-14. If you are IN CHRIST then every day is actually a very good day. Even if unexpectedly tragic things take place for you at a pace rivaling that of Job’s epic experience, worship never takes a day off in the hearts of God’s children because His grace never stops washing over them like waves on an infinite seashore of hope and ultimate security.