Here’s why: God is praying for them.
(1) The Spirit of God, Who is indwelling every child of God, is continuously interceding to the Father for them. (8:26-27)
(2) The Son of God, Who died for them, rose again for them, and is at the right hand of the Father in Heaven, is continuously interceding to His Father for them. (8:34)
(3) Therefore, every Person of the Triune Godhead is continuously involved in coordinated prayer for them.
This reality should do 3 things for children of the King:
(1) It should cause their finite minds to be wonderfully exhausted with the magnitude and infinite grandeur of God’s unmatched knowledge, power, wisdom and communication.
(2) It should cause their fearful and anxious hearts to be warmed and comforted with the reality of God’s amazing ministry of grace and tender care for His children.
(3) It should motivate them to fully worship the Triune God as He continues His amazing and ongoing ministry of mercy, grace, and love by praying within Himself for them.
If you are in Christ, God is praying for you right now.
“If God be for us, who can be against us?” (Romans 8:31)